Have you been searching for a decent video editor for editing your raw video clips lately? Yeah, as a result, you’ve landed upon this page to look for details on how to use Kinemaster on PC. And indeed you’re now on the right track as in this very post, we will guide you through the precise steps you need to follow after which you’ll be able to use KineMaster for PC without any issues.
KineMaster is a versatile video editor that you can use to create some amazing visuals and it is already the preferred choice of many to create videos for their YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, or other social media pages. Featuring tons of amazing editing tools, simple and lucid interface, 4K exports, and many other vital features, KineMaster undoubtedly becomes the preferred choice of video editing using which you can produce a professional-looking video.
Talking of video editor apps, surely there are tons of them out there with latest features but there’s a reason why KineMaster has an edge over them and creators choose it over other video editors. To begin with, KineMaster is kept clean with no promotional stuff included other than its premium editing resources and packs. Most importantly, KineMaster is equipped with a groundbreaking set of tools and effects that can be used easily to create breathtaking videos with little to no efforts.
Looking at its diverse and elegant features, there’s no doubt on why KineMaster has been picked as an Editor’s Choice app by Google Play Store, but if you’re thinking of installing and using KineMaster app on your computer, then you’ll have to do so with an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox Player which will help you run Android apps on your PC running on Windows or macOS.
KineMaster for PC – Features:
Before diving straight into the steps of using KineMaster on your PC or laptop, let’s first look at the features of this video editing application in detail to have a better idea about what you will be able to do with this app. With KineMaster, you can combine multiple media elements like video, image, audio, special effects, etc. to create visuals from your imagination.
On top of it, you can apply different filters and blending modes to enhance your video. For audio, you can add voice-overs, background music, and various sound effects. Video, as well as audio sections, are flexible to edit, trim, or crop your existing media to let you add a particular portion of it.
Talking of some real technical aspects, you can export 4K 2160p videos (@30 fps) at max which is super awesome if you’re shooting a 4K video. It has an advanced audio toolkit which boasts different EQ Presets, ducking, and pitch control to optimize the output audio. The app shows off its flexibility when you compile multiple raw audio and video files and produce a magical video of it.
For resources, KineMaster has a weekly updated Asset Store where you can find thousands of premium assets like audio-visuals, and special effects from within so you don’t have to look around for those. That was all about its features and we pretty much listed out all major ones out there but the list is never-ending.
How to Download KineMaster for PC?
Winding up with features, now we know what we can produce using the KineMaster app, and its time to move forward on to the steps to install it on your own PC or laptop. So let’s dive straight into the steps of installing it on a PC or laptop via an emulator software.
For this app, we’ve decided to go with the BlueStacks app player but you can also choose from other Android emulators too as per your preferences such as NoxPlayer or MEmu Play. The reason to choose BlueStacks is that it is the most straightforward emulator at present which can be used seamlessly even if it’s your first time around downloading an app on your computer.
- To begin with, head over to the official website of BlueStacks to start the downloading process of the emulator. It will automatically detect the OS of your PC and will provide you the supported download according to it.
- Once the download is finished, you should begin installing BlueStacks by opening its setup file on your PC. For smoother installation, just follow the installation wizard which comes within the software.
- After the successful installation of the emulator, it’s time to run it and set it up for running KineMaster app in it. Open BlueStacks and be patient as loading it up for the very first time takes quite a while.
- Once your emulator is up and running, find the “search box” on your right-hand side of the Game center screen of the Home tab. Search for “KineMaster” in it and click on the “Install” button which appears when you hover on it.
- Now, if you’ve not logged in to your Google Account, Play Store will prompt you to do so for letting you install an app for the first time. Simply log in with your Google account to proceed further.
- After you successfully log in with your Google Account, just hit the Install button to start downloading and installation process and wait for it to finish. Once done, you’re ready to roll!
How to Use KineMaster on PC?
Once you’ve installed the KineMaster app using the BlueStacks app player, you’re pretty much done with the most of the task. Now, to use existing media like audio, video, or images from your PC, you will need to import it to your emulator from your PC. In the BlueStacks emulator, this can be done easily via Media Manager that comes preinstalled.
Steps to import existing media into BlueStacks:
- In the Home tab of your Emulator, navigate to the Library section.
- Click the System apps folder, and open the Media Manager app.
- From the menu section at your left-hand side of the screen, locate the Import/Export heading and click Import from Windows button.
- Locate the media file on your computer and import it.
Although importing media one by one this way becomes a tedious task if you have them scattered across different folders and drives, there’s nothing that can be done for this but it is a simple task to accomplish with a preloaded file manager. With all of the required media imported in your emulator, you are now fully loaded to create an amazing video.
KineMaster proves out to be a great solution for daily video editing requirements and if you’re one of those who prefer to do it from your PC or laptop instead of doing it on a small screen, doing it this way would be probably the best solution around. It is a nice compact and handy video editing tool which works efficiently via any Android emulator you like to use on your Windows or Mac PC.
We guess that you’ve already started using the app and we hope you make a stunning video for your YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram that simply stands out from others. That’s all for today, and if you’ve got something from this article, don’t forget to share this KineMaster for PC download guide so that your friends can benefit from it too!
Recommended: MX Player for PC