If you are looking for a free VPN that you can install on your computer, then you should have a look at the steps mentioned in this article where I show you how to download Thunder VPN for PC within just a few minutes!
There are a ton of VPN applications available online, for smartphones as well as computers and laptops, and you can download them for free. Just for Android, you can find hundreds of such applications in the Google Play Store with a simple search. And downloading them is also quite easy as you just have to click on the Install button and it will be done.
However, if you are interested in downloading Android apps on your computer, like Thunder VPN for PC, then you will need to use an Android emulator software. If you don’t know how to do that, we’ll show you the step-by-step guide so you don’t have to worry about it.
Coming back to the VPN, why exactly do you need it on your system? What’s the use of it? And how can it help us while we are busy browsing the Internet?
A VPN app, short for Virtual Private Network, extends the private network over a public network and thus enabling the users to send and receive data over public networks as if they were directly connected to a private network. Moreover, most of the VPN applications also offer encryption of your connection so that the third-party services and apps won’t be able to track your online activities.
If you are an advance user who wants to connect to different servers around the world, and have a lot of uses for a VPN, then you should take a look at some premium VPN products. But if you just want to hide your online identity, then using a free app like Thunder VPN for PC is more than enough.
With the app installed on your computer, you will be able to connect to several servers with high-speed bandwidth. Plus, there’s a strict no-logging policy which means your activities won’t be tracked by the app. A clean user interface allows you to use the app properly, plus there is no usage or time limit and no registration is required either.
As I said earlier, you can download the application on your smartphone by directly visiting Google Play Store; but if you are planning on downloading it on your computer, then you need to use an emulator software. Here’s how you can do it:
How to Download Thunder VPN for PC?
- The first thing you need to do is download BlueStacks app player which is the best Android emulator software at the moment.
- Once the download is complete, click on the “.exe” setup file of the emulator to begin the installation.
- Follow the steps in the installation wizard to complete installing the emulator properly.
- Now that the emulator is installed, you need to launch it on your computer and login to Google Play Store using your Google account to complete the setup.
- Once that’s done, you are ready to install any app or game on your computer from the Play Store.
- On the dashboard, type in “Thunder VPN” in the search box on the top and click enter.
- The official page of the application will now open on your computer screen.
- Click on the “Install” button and then click on the “Accept” button in the pop-up box that appears.
- The download process will now begin.
- If your internet connection is stable and fast, the app will be installed in just a few minutes.
That’s how simple it is to download Thunder VPN app for PC! As you see the steps are completely similar to the process you follow on your smartphone. You just have to install the emulator software first.
After the installation is successful, you can click on the “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks app player and then click on the app’s icon to launch it.
How to Use Thunder VPN for PC?
Using the app is extremely simple as it comes with a quick connect button that connects you to a private server instantly.
All you have to do is open the app on your computer and click on the “Connect” button on the dashboard. The app will then connect you to a private server and secure your connection instantly.
But that’s not all as you can even choose the location of the servers that you want to connect to. There are servers in United States, England, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, India and more, and you can connect to any of these servers by just selecting them.
Once you are connected, your connection will be private, your data will be encrypted and you will be able to browse the Internet securely without the websites or apps tracking your online activities.
So, this is the complete article on how you can download and install Thunder VPN app on computer. I hope that you were able to follow the steps without any issues.
If you liked the article and have started using the application, then make sure to share it with your friends as well and let them know how easy it is to download Thunder VPN for PC and secure their Internet connection!