Videoder for PC is finally here and with it, you can easily download your favorite videos from sites like YouTube, Facebook and more for free!
Until now, Videoder app was only available for Android and it was a pretty good alternative to TubeMate app; but it has grown a lot in the past few years and has easily become one of the best video downloader apps online. The applications allows you to download videos from over 1000 websites and all you have to do is copy the video URL and paste it in the app’s dashboard. And since it now has a dedicated desktop client, you don’t have to worry about using any emulators either.
So, why exactly are apps like Videoder so popular? The answer is pretty simple! They allow us to download YouTube videos for free, as well as videos from websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and many more. Plus, Videoder can also be used as a music downloader app since you can download music from SoundCloud and YouTube just as easily.
And unlike most of the free apps, it’s not jam-packed with annoying advertisements either. It has a pretty clean interface with everything you need right there on the dashboard. Be it the Android app or the desktop client, you will have no issues in using it.
But if you haven’t used such downloader apps in the past, and are looking forward to some guidance, then I am here to help you out. In this article, we are going to take a look at how to download Videoder for PC, and I will be covering two different methods to do that. Both the methods are super simple to follow so you won’t find any issues whether you follow the first method or the second method.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s begin with the first method which is downloading the official PC version of the app!
Download Videoder for PC (Official Windows App)
Until now, the only way to download Videoder on your computer was through an Android emulator software like BlueStacks or Nox App Player, but that’s not the case anymore.
The team behind the app has successfully launched a desktop version of the app for both Windows and Mac. So, it doesn’t matter if you running a Windows PC or a Mac, you can download the native app and install it by following the below steps.
- Click on the link to go to the official website of the app. You will find multiple download options there, and you can download the native Windows app instantly.
- Once the “.exe” file is downloaded on your computer, double-click on it to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to begin the installation process.
- It will only take a few minutes for the app to install, after which you can click on the “Finish” button and launch it on your computer.
As soon as the Videoder app for PC is installed, you will be able to run it and begin downloading YouTube videos instantly.
The video download process is also pretty simple as all you need to do is copy the URL of the video, paste the URL in app and then choose the resolution that you want to download. Now, all you have to do is wait while the app downloads the video on your computer.
You can also tweak the settings of the app to change the destination folder for the downloaded videos and music files.
Apart from copying and pasting the video URLs, you can also search for videos on YouTube directly from within the app. Once the video that you want to save appears on the dashboard, you can click on the “Download” button next to it to begin the download process.
This is how you can download Videoder for computer! If you are happy using the desktop version, then you don’t need to read any further because the second method that we are about to discuss focuses on downloading the Android version of the app on your computer using an emulator software.
Also See: Turbo VPN for PC
Download Videoder for PC using BlueStacks
You must be asking what’s the point of downloading the app on your computer through BlueStacks, and you are quite right in asking that question. There’s basically no real reason why you would prefer to go the emulator route when a native Windows app is available.
But I can think of one reason and that is people who are already familiar and used to the Android app. If you have previously used the Videoder app on your Android smartphone and are familiar with how to use it to download videos instantly, then you might not want to switch the interface. It makes sense for you to continue using the interface you are familiar with on your computer, and since it is possible to do so, why not just do it!
That’s the reason why I am sharing the process to download Videoder for PC using BlueStacks. You can also use other emulators like Nox or Andyroid, since the installation steps are almost similar. So, let’s begin:
- You need to download 2 things before going to the next step. First, download BlueStacks emulator from its official website, and then download the latest version of Videoder APK for Android by clicking here.
- Now, go to the downloads folder on your computer and double-click on the “.exe” file of the emulator to begin the installation process. It will take some time to extract all the required files from the package, so be patient.
- Once the installation is done, launch the emulator on your computer. During the first boot, it will take a longer time so don’t worry if that happens. You will also need to login using your Google account because you won’t be able to use the emulator without doing so.
- As soon as the emulator is installed and you have completed the setup, you can go back to the downloads folder once again where you saved the APK file.
- Double-click on the Videoder APK file and the installation process will begin.
- Within minutes, the app will be installed on your computer and you will be able to access it through BlueStacks app player.
To launch the app, you need to launch BlueStacks and go to the app center by clicking on the “All Apps” tab. There, you will find all the apps and games installed, and you can launch the Videoder app by clicking on its icon.
That’s it! Now you can start using the app to download videos on your computer just like you used to do on your smartphone.
That was the complete article on how you can download and install the Videoder app on your computer. I hope you were able to follow the steps mentioned without any issues.
If you liked the article and have started using the app, then don’t forget to share it with your friends too. Let them know about this awesome application and tell them how easy it is to download videos and music using Videoder for PC!